Microscopic mould spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mould from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mould removal” and even guarantee to remove all mould, which is a fallacy.
Consider the following mould facts:
- Mould is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mould spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mould spores thrive on moisture. Mould spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mould remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed.
- Mould often produces a strong, musty odour and can lead you to possible mould problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mould growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mould with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mould can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mould problem, Jumbuck Cleaning & Restoration can inspect and assess your property. If mould is found, they have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
If you would like further information kindly call 1800 787 184 or fill out the form on the right.Click To Call Jumbuck Cleaning Now 1800 787 184