Jumbuck Cleaning and Restoration knows how difficult it can be to maintain your carpet and keep it clean and protected from life’s inevitable dirt and stains. Every day, harmful soils are ground into your carpet that cause wear and unsightly traffic areas.
Regular cleaning and protection from Jumbuck Cleaning and Restoration removes this dirt to prevent wear and extend the life of the carpet. Jumbuck Cleaning Service’s deep cleaning process also improves indoor air quality by removing allergens and microscopic pollutants that collect in your carpets and contaminate the air you breathe.
Our highly trained technicians with Woolsafe, IICRC and Asset Maintenance qualifications are committed to provide you with the most efficient services possible. We use only tried and tested cleaning materials and equipment to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Jumbuck Cleaning and Restoration are truly professional carpet cleaners and don’t rely on just one method to clean carpet. While most domestic cleaning jobs do require hot water extraction, our technicians are fully conversant in all facets of carpet cleaning and will utilise the appropriate method or combination of methods to achieve the best result possible.
- Hot water extraction, (steam cleaning) using both high powered truck mounted and portable equipment. Ideal for restoration cleaning.
- Dry Fusion, bonnet dry cleaning using heated pad to activate and bond carpet protector to the fibre. Ideal for maintenance programed cleaning
- Bonnet Dry cleaning, Ideal for maintenance programed cleaning.
- Encapsulation cleaning, Ideal for maintenance programed cleaning and quick turnaround cleaning.
- Host Cleaning, A dry cleaning system utilising a specialised product that is brushed into the fibre and extracted. Ideal for maintenance programed cleaning.
If You would like further information kindly call 1800 787 184 or fill out the form on the right.Click To Call Jumbuck Cleaning Now 1800 787 184